Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 136

For breakfast at the Amsterdam sandwich I got this packaged sandwich, that, well, I have to say was fairly good. It was egg and bacon with some vegetables on perfectly good bread. I was impressed. As you can see from the packaging, this company is trying to find a way to present good, affordable, to-go food to people on the go. I really respect companies like this trying to find an alternative to people who can slow cook every meal which they've just picked from their organic garden. We don't need to end fast, accessible food - we need an alternative to the fast food chains out there. Good bye, McDonalds, Hello, Wessel Wessels (read the name, I can't make that up, only the Dutch could).


For dinner, salad with greens, fennel, orange and croustini with speck.