Monday, May 31, 2010

Until soon...


Hey Readers,

So I am about to head off to do some traveling in Italy and beyond as my semester here in Bologna comes to a close. THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BLOG, but simply a warning that my updating will be particularly intermittent during the next 20 days. I should be able to update in about a week, and then again a couple weeks after once I'm home, so definitely stick around. Just wanted to let you know about the delays.

Also, I've started doing a bit of food-related posting on my twitter account. So feel free to follow me here.

Please do check back because I am going to have some fabulous pictures and updates soon enough! And some type of verdict on the long-term future of the blog.

Best,
Will

P.S. Hope you enjoy the picture of the €1100 tomato purse (borsa pomodoro?) by Braccialini I saw in Bologna. Now I'm thinking that would be prefect with a buffalo mozzarella ball necklace?...