Sunday, March 28, 2010

Days 69-73

Hi Everyone.

So I know I haven't been great about updating lately. Since I have so many pictures that I need to post from vacation and the week after, what I'm going to do is post all of the pictures here in this post so I'm all caught up and then start normally updating. Happy viewing.

Will

Greek salad at Osteria dell'Orsa:


Pasta with white beans, broccoli rabe and ricotta salata:



Bruschetta with mozzarella:


Ceci (chickpea salad) from Terra del Sole:

Vegetable panino from the kebab place:


Prochetta (meat from a whole roasted pig) in a mini-panini from a wonderful local farmers market that is part of the Slow Food Movement:


Pizza:


Aragosto, a southern Italian pastry filled with cream:


Salami sandwich from the local bakery:


Amazing food from a buffet in Modena:


Pastry stuffed with cheese that Tamar made for our picnic:


Our picnic!


Vanessa's stirfry noodles:


More picnic:


Some mini pizzas that Sarah and I made for our picnic:



Banana pancakes? Yes please, thank you Leah and Solveig.


Pasta with pancetta, cream and peas. Yum.