Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 95

Today I didn't have my camera with me for most of the day so not many pictures. But the one picture that I do have is quite a picture. Let me tell you why: it is a picture of the best gelato I have ever had, hands down. It was from Sorbetteria Castiglione (Via Castinglione, 44). While they are most famous for their variety of chocolate flavors, their others are top-notch deliciousness as well. I tried two flavors, including "dolche Emma" which was made with eggs, ricotta and figs in fig syrup, as well as the pistacchio. You have to try it to believe it, but this stuff is out of this world. It's a bit of a walk from where I live, but worth every step. I'll be back soon.


For dinner, Vanessa made some delicious Filipino chicken that was amazing, with ginger, soy, and all those delicious flavors. Thanks Vanessa!